Taken from: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sbo882/helpdata/en/45/06da50d8696c30e10000000a114a6b/content.htm?frameset=/en/45/06434daaf40485e10000000a155369/frameset.htm – this is pretty key for day-to-day life with SAP-
- The License Exists!
- You have been defined as a superuser.
- All other users have logged off from the application.
- From SAP Business One Main Menu, choose Administration License License Administration .
The License Administration window appears. (Optionally) To prevent other users from allocating licenses at the same time as you, choose the icon.
- Select a user and specify the appropriate license(s) in the Used column.
- Choose Update.
- To check the updated license information per license component, select the Components tab.
This information includes:
- The total number of licenses per license component
- The number of available licenses per license component
- The start date and expiration date for each license component
- The machine name of the license server
Done- easy when you know where to look!